Integrate technology components
Integrate components in your marketing technology stack effectively and efficiently
Digital marketing and advertising technologies have been key drivers of rapid digital adoption and growth for over a decade. This high growth has, however, created a complex environment of siloed tools, each used independently for specific marketing tasks. This creates significant inefficiencies and debilitates the leverage of data across platforms. Acceleration’s proven integration solution enables you to create a more efficient digital structure and avoid these costly operational inefficiencies, customer data silos, and missed marketing revenues. Simply put, we integrate components of your marketer technology stack to extract more value and increase efficiencies.
Current integration challenges
The integration of disparate systems delivers high business value, but also poses multiple risks:
- Integrations require deep subject and technology expertise of multiple systems; projects often fail without the right resources.
- On-premise integrations become costly to maintain and support (hardware, fail-safes, firewalls, redundancy, etc.).
- Integrations often have significant scope creep and time delays due to their multiple dependencies.
- Integrations often require data transformation or orchestration, which increases complexity.
- A vendor or system change requires rebuilding the integration, which means delays and costs
- Monitoring and management is costly (e.g. automatic alerts, connection failures, specific API
- If dealing with large data traffic, scalability problems are nearly always unforeseen.
What effective integrations can do for you
- Improve workflow and time efficiencies
- Get deeper actionable measurement of ad campaigns
- Have a single customer view for deep cross-channel analysis
- Leverage data for better brand acquisition and retention marketing
To find out more about the Acceleration solution, fill in your details and we’ll contact you.
- Celebrity Cruises
- Standard Bank
- The weather Network
- The Economist
- Money Supermarket
- South African Tourism