Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Program Manager to be based in our Irvine CA office. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring that programs and projects are scoped accurately, delivered on time, within budget and to quality. You will support the Consulting and Client Service team ensuring the smooth delivery of our larger and more complex client projects. You will work within the Acceleration Delivery Management Framework and will be responsible for coordinating both in-market resources and resources from our international offices.
- Define and drive projects to deliver client and business objectives
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the onsite and offsite teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Understand teams capacity to ensure resources are fully utilised at all times
- Responsible for ensuring correct time allocation
- Accountable for project leadership and management of large multi-stream projects from initiation to successful completion
- Ensure client expectations and deliverables are met by establishing governance, action management and communication routines
- Establish and engage project teams to ensure the successful delivery of all deliverables within the required timeframe.
- Maintain client contact and provide regular status updates on progress and level of effort.
- Actively identify and manage risks and issues that may jeopardize the successful delivery of a project, take steps to mitigate and manage through to resolution.
- Support consultants when completing RFP’s or scoping projects by providing insight into resources and availability
- Ensure all projects are entered into Projector (Accelerations resourcing tool), resources are assigned and resource utilization is actively managed throughout the
- Identify and manage resourcing constraints with relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the Delivery Management Framework (Accelerations internal process) is adhered to, and actively contribute to its development and refinement
- Ensure correct time allocation and revenue forecasting
- Be the champion within the US office for Projector and the Delivery Management Frameworks
- Manage the core project areas of scope, time, cost and quality to ensure project outputs meet expectations
- Manage, review and approve expenses against project budgets
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation for the project
- Tertiary business or technical qualification
- Recognised PMO or project management certification
- Agile experience within a PMO environment
- At least 8 years’ experience responsible for project delivery within a professional services and technology environment (Our projects are technical and frequently involve technology vendors)
- Must possess demonstrated understanding of performance management, business consulting, project management, and applicable technology
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an ambitious spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with fine-tuned attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- This is a senior position suiting an individual with eight year’s work experience in a similar role
Please ensure that you are in possession of the requisite documentation to legally work within the country where this position is based.
Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.