The Data Consultant must possess keen business consulting skills and will be responsible for assisting clients in defining solutions for their online marketing initiatives. In addition, they will develop relationships with required clients within the client environment and be part of an Acceleration client facing team that consists of Business Directors, Business Consultants and Project Managers.
As an important member of the Acceleration team, you will work directly with clients as well as other team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge.
The Data Consultant will also take an active role in driving best practices and methodologies, supporting business development efforts and acting as a thought leader within the organization and in the industry.
The role requires an advanced technical understanding of marketing technology that will allow managing the technology itself.
- Understand the strategic role and use of data within an organization, ideally within many different types of application
- Solution Design and Architecture (Medium and High Complexity)
- Data Integration specifications including timing, format, system and compliance requirements
- Existing solution audit and analysis
- Data mapping, extract and transformation strategies
- Data Schemas development
- Reporting specification and delivery
- Active mentoring and knowledge transfer within the broader Acceleration Technical Team
- Support Acceleration business development efforts by providing technology related market insights and analysis
- Lead multiple projects / streams of work within a program and identify additional business opportunities
- Ensure the highest levels of satisfaction by delivering outstanding service, valuable insights and recommendations to clients
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (computer science, computer technology, information systems or similar degree preferred)
- 7+ years as a technical consultant
- Marketing Technology and Digital channel experience essential
- Knowledge of various data privacy laws, such as GDPR
- Experience on identity management, specifically relating to marketing data sources
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, etc.) as well as big data / cloud platforms such as Hadoop, AWS, GCP, BigQuery, etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Personalization platforms such as Adobe Salesforce, Oracle, IBM, etc.
- Experience of marketing analytics framework a plus
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong Project Management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules with minimal oversight
- Hard-working with tolerance for demanding and dynamic working environment
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
Please ensure that you are in possession of the requisite documentation to legally work within the country where this position is based. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.