FUTURE PROOFING MARKETING FOR A COOKIELESS WORLD
WE HELPED A MULTI-NATIONAL JEWELRY BRAND PREPARE FOR A COOKIELESS FUTURE AND SUPPORTED THEIR PLANS FOR DIGITAL EXPANSION INTO NEW MARKETS BY GIVING THEM THE TECHNOLOGY AND INSIGHT TO FACILITATE AND MAINTAIN RAPID GROWTH.
OUR BOLD AMBITION
With an ambitious expansion plan, our client was facing the challenge of implementing sophisticated data analytics whilst future proofing their marketing for a cookieless future. We took on the challenge to help our client achieve their digital transformation goals in just 2 months. Our goal was to strengthen and future proof their online advertising efforts against privacy changes, by implementing GA4 into their MarTech strategy.
We developed a two month action plan to implement advanced GA4, with a focus on minimizing downtime and maximising results. In a short period of time we,
- Established e-commerce reporting, including analysis, creation & delivery
- Created a sophisticated tag management rollout to manage & maintain the new system
- Provided support to develop traffic and content strategies
- Deployed multiple media pixels including Pepperjam, Facebook & Google Floodlights to stimulate re-marketing activation
- Trained & engaged global client teams on the Google Tech stack
We ensured the client transitioned from an outdated analytics setup to an advanced approach using GA4 at pace. Our advanced MarTech expertise included support, training and insights to rapidly grow and achieve their online marketing goals smoothly and quickly.
- Tracking support for new international checkout processes delivering insights on international purchases to inform ROI
- Transparent, inter-operable GMP & GA4 data for stronger multi-touch attribution
- More confident audience creation and media activation
- Granular reporting for better user behavior insights
- Simplified tag management, reducing bloat via stale tags
- Measurement aligned to priorities and site functionality
- Learn more about the phasing out of Universal Analytics and transitioning to GA4