FUTURE-PROOFING A RETAILER IN THE FACE OF SECTOR CHALLENGES
A leading retailer evolved its marketing approach using deep data and technology to counteract market changes. Our client, a leading US retailer, wanted to future-proof their marketing ecosystem against sector changes. We collaborated with our client and their media agency to create a clear strategy and roadmap for digital maturity. We also provided the retailer with data and technology consultancy to enable them to adapt their practices at pace to combat retail sector changes and future-proof their digital marketing.
OUR BOLD AMBITION
We wanted to create a clear, data-driven strategy that future-proofed our client against perpetual change. These challenges included: high customer churn, the impact of cookie depreciation, plus the effect of the post-pandemic economic downturn on the retail sector as a whole.
Our key solutions were:
- A digital maturity assessment to benchmark the client’s current capabilities
- A platform assessment of marketing performance and results
- An audience strategy to gain insight into the impact of cookie loss
- A funding model to encourage stakeholder engagement
- A roadmap to improve customer retention using data-driven marketing methods
- A strategic roadmap to improve digital maturity
- New and improved data-driven marketing capabilities
- Stakeholder engagement through comprehensive business cases
- Team engagement, support, and training for better insights into privacy-centric marketing