A FINANCIAL SERVICE BRAND FUTURE PROOFS ITS GLOBAL MARKETING WITH ADOBE TARGET AND ANALYTICS
Our client, was leveraging legacy systems that were not integrated. As a result, they were missing out on vital opportunities to use data to maximize customer value. They needed to centralize their data architecture and reporting for accurate global insights.
OUR BOLD AMBITION
Our client approached us to help identify ineffective technology and improve digital acquisition.
We created a strategy and detailed roadmap to future proof their digital marketing and transformation. This included re-platforming and re-architecting their data across 48 markets for improved marketing.
Our approach included:
- A review of their current technology ecosystem and digital tools
- Aggregation, management and integration of data into key MarTech ecosystems
- Data organization from many systems including CRM and web
- Optimization of conversion tracking, tagging and insights
- Assessment of market readiness for data management
- Prioritization and activation of use cases for marketing ROI
- Customer segmentation strategy alignment
- Creation of a strategic roadmap for success to drive digital marketing
- A global framework for tag management strategy and data governance
- Deployment of a new improved tag management solution, for data hygiene and compliance
- A customer segmentation strategy aligned across marketing functions and media agencies
- Creation of a business-as-usual operating model and communications plan
- A data management platform deployed across 6 markets
- Synchronization of a new web analytics suite and personalization (Adobe Analytics & Target)