FUTURE PROOFING THE POWER OF FIRST PARTY DATA VIA GA4 PREDICTIVE REPORTING
A global interactive fitness brand tuned to us, to gain a better understanding of their customer behaviour using predictive metrics among prospective customers to drive sales and revenue.
OUR BOLD AMBITION
Our client’s marketing team needed to gain a better understanding of their customer and prospective customer lifecycles in the competitive exercise and fitness sector. All set against the backdrop of a period of rapid business expansion, seasonal changes, and continuous product launches – it was vital that they improved their customer insights to help inform better reporting, future campaigns and maximise ROI. There was a huge opportunity to leverage GA4 and predictive reporting to help harness the power of first party data.
We partnered with the client to implement GA4 and its powerful integrated AI and ML capabilities, providing vital insights about probable purchases and churn activity. Working in close collaboration with the client’s Marketing team we provided a quick and seamless implementation with zero downtime with a solution that included:
- Fallout, to optimize engagement and lift conversions
- Full funnel conversion reports, on customer engagement with the brand and their likelihood to convert
- Engaged view conversion, of marketing impact and potential churn
Our client can now identify audiences using powerful predictive capabilities that can be applied as follows:
- Advertising to predictive audiences which are shared automatically with Google Ads, including Engaged View Conversions from YouTube
- In re-marketing to their customers on the threshold or more susceptible to converting
- In re-engagement campaigns to customers that are likely to churn via GA4, signaling a waning interest
- Learn more about the phasing out of Universal Analytics and transitioning to GA4